Sunday, May 9, 2010

Wild Sprouts Reeta

The challenge is to let our kids choose all the supplies for us to create a card. Straight away I knew what colors I would be working with, their favorite colors... pink and yellow... and there’d be no way around it.

As they were picking the supplies, I thought, "You’ve got to be kidding? That doesn’t even match!" But this card came at a greater cost than just grinning and bearing it, as I knew that if I let them pick out supplies for me then they’d beg me to make a card too. It ends up being like those books “If You Give a Mouse a Cookie” series where one things leads into another; and double the trouble too since they each had to pick their *own* supplies! It was nice, however, that they agreed on a single stamp to use... the one with the kitty.

In the end, it was difficult to incorporate everything but I chose to create a Texas style Homecoming Mum and just ignore the colors. (Just google image “Texas Homecoming Mums” to really get a perspective!)



Challenge: Club Anya & Friends - Because I SAID SO!
Main Stamp: Wild Sprouts Reeta (TGF)
Patterned Paper: Slumber Party (SU), Delicate Dots (SU)
Copic Colors: (unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.