Friday, June 18, 2010

Cuddle Anya

The challenge is to get odd with shapes and use 1 rectangle, 3 squares and 5 circles on the project. The rectangle is the card (or if you're a math geek then technically the largest square will also qualify as the rectangle), the 3 squares are on the left side and the 5 circles consists of the three corduroy buttons and two pearl accents.


Challenge: Club Anya & Friends - Monday Mania
Main Stamp: Cuddle Anya (TGF)
Patterned Paper:
unknown scraps
Copic Colors:
-skin: E000, E00, E02, R20
-hair: E50, E51, E53, E55
-other: R81, R83, BG72, BG75, E42, E43

Update: I was the winner at Club Anya & Friends for this Challenge!

1 comment:

  1. sHi Barbara. You are very welcome for picking you. I really do think this is just such an adorable card. I hope that you enjoy your new stamp. Hugs, Lisa g

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.