Sunday, June 6, 2010

Twinkle Tots Madelynn

The week's challenge is called "Bejeweled and Bedazzled" in that we are to create something based on a favorite piece of jewelery and add just a tad of bling!

It's difficult to see on the picture, but shimmering white paper and Smooch Pearlized Top Coat were used to give the card a subtle sparkle. My favorites are pearls and this is what I used for my inspiration:

Challenge: The Greeting Farm - Farm Fresh Friday
Main Stamp:
Twinkle Tots Madelynn (TGF)
Patterned Paper:
Handmade Cara Marie (K&C)
Dry Embossing:
Fiskars Texture Plates Lace
Cricut Cartridge:
Once Upon A Princess
Copic Colors:
-skin: E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
-hair: E50, E51, E53, E55
-other: E000, E50, E42, E43, E39, E37, E57, 0

1 comment:

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.