Saturday, July 10, 2010

Fleur Anya

The first challenge is to include a princess on our card. I think every girl is a princess and since I have a lot of girl stamps it was easy to pick one out. A while ago I found the perfect size tiara stickers that I have been anxiously waiting to use and this seamed like the excellent opportunity. The second challenge is to create a card based on the inspirational photo provided. I focused on the pastel pink and green floral arrangement on the counter.

I altered Fleur Anya to remove the lei on her head and replaced it with a headband for the tiara. Here is Anya pictured just before crowning her with the tiara.

Challenge: Club Anya & Friends - Monday Mania
Challenge: Fairy Fun Friday #27
Main Stamp: altered image of Fleur Anya (TGF)
Patterned Paper:
Sweet (DCWV)
Cricut Cartridge: Lacy Labels
Copic Colors:
-skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
-hair: E41m E42, E43, E44
-other: G00, RV21, RV23, RV14

8 comments:

  1. I like what you did with her hair. You do a GREAT JOB with your cards!!
    Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Love the altering and the tiara :)
    Thanks for playing!
    Hugs,
    Berenice R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara-this is absolutely lovely! Anya is colored beautifully-love the tiara! Thanks for playing this week at FFF! P.S. Becoming a follower-love your work!xoxo Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this.. just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at FFF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely EXCELLENT card!! Love your coloring and the altered Tiara too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the way you coloured the image...great!..thanks for playing with FFF
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous. I definitely get the table floral arrangement feel. Love all your embellies too!

    Thanks for joining Fairy Fun Fridays this week!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Barbara, your card is gorgeous. what lovely colouring and I love that tiara. Inspired!!!Thank you for taking part in the Fairy Fun Fridays challenge. Good luck! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.