Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Me and My Cat

The challenge is to create a card or project based on the sketch provided and use a Lili of the Valley Stamp or Diecut Image. I used a precolored diecut image and sent it through the press to give it a fun shape and added the sentiment.

Here's another card sample gone bad, but this time on the coloring. I had used Gina K. Pure Luxury cardstock and over saturated the face and hair which resulted in streaks and blotches. It wouldn't be something I'd send in the mail so I swapped out the image for something else.


Challenge: Club Anya & Friends - Saturday Sketch
Main Stamp #1: Me and My Cat diecut (LotV)
Main Stamp #2: Hope & Grace (TGF)
Patterned Paper: unknown scraps
Spellbinders: Nestabilities Labels Two
Copic Colors:
-skin: E27, E29, E8, E25
-hair: W3, W5, W7, W9
-other: YG61, YR17, YR68, V12, V15, G03, G17, R81, R83, B000, B32, 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.