Friday, July 9, 2010

OA Happy Days - Amelia

The challenge is to create a card or project based on the inspirational photo provided. I chose to use the cupcake as the inspiration and selected a fun designer paper from my scrap stash. I didn't use the red, white & blue colors from the photo but the card still has a bright festive color scheme. The other challenge is a recipe challenge to use one designer paper, one ribbon and one stamp.


Challenge: Whimsical Wednesdays - The Diedrich Dare
Challenge: Stamp Something Challenges
Main Stamp:
Oliver & Amelia Happy Day (TGF)
Patterned Paper: unknown scraps
Cricut Cartridge: Lacy Labels
Copic Colors: (none - colored pencils)

2 comments:

  1. This image is precious! I love your card! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, so sweet, beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week! Hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.