Friday, July 9, 2010

Tips, Tricks & Techniques 0x015

Here's a simple solution for displaying cards in your hobby room and it will work on any smooth vertical surface, including cupboards, doors, windows and walls. I had four plain hutch doors above my work area and mounted eight rulers; in all, I can display up to sixteen cards.

For this project, the supplies needed are acrylic rulers and 3M Command mounting strips (removable double-stick foam strips). I cut the Command strips lengthwise, and mounted the rulers with one half on each end. In the center of the vertical rulers, I added an additional half strip so the top card wouldn't slide down. Voila!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea!! I'm going to have to go out and buy some clear rulers now. ; )

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.