Monday, July 26, 2010

Wild Sprouts Dressy Ebony

The challenge is to create a card or project using a digital image and trying a fun new technique that we haven't done before. I have never made a round card before and this is also the first time stitching on the card with an actual sewing machine.


I originally created the card with Rock the Farm Anya but then realized it wasn't a digital stamp, go figure. So off she came and I colored up Dressy Anya, where I had a second chance at matching the colors better. Maybe I'll get a chance to use her later.


Challenge: The Greeting Farm - Farm Fresh Friday
Challenge: Stamp & Create - Challenge #3
Main Stamp:
Dressy Ebony & Rock the Farm Anya (Co.)
Patterned Paper:
unknown scraps
Cricut Cartridge: Winter Woodland
Copic Colors:
-skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
-hair: E19, E8, E18
-other: R20, R22, RV91, RV95, G82, G85, BV02, BV25, C1, C3, E74, E77, E79

1 comment:

  1. Super cute cards! Don't you just love making different shaped cards? You did a fantastic job on the stitching too.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.