Friday, August 27, 2010

Alma

Welcome to the InStyle Stamp blog hop! You should have arrived here from Jan and when your done here hop on over to Sarah next. When you get finished, make sure to head back to the InStyle Stamp blog where you can leave comments AND vote for your favorite DT creation! One lucky commenter/voter on their site will receive a $25 goodie bag; and the winning DT member also get a prize! So, um... well, vote for me! LOL!

I made this card using the new digital release of Alma from InStyle Stamps. The main image was enlarged for the centerpiece and used again, in it's entirety, in a smaller size as the "painted picture" accent on the bottom of the easel card.


Blog Hop: InStyle Stamps Release Blog Hop
Main Stamp: Alma (ISS)
Patterned Paper: Nana's Kids (DCWV)
Copic Colors:
-ducks: C1, YR00, YR12, YR14, Y02, Y04, Y08, 0
-other: E40, E41, E42, E43, YG01, YG03, B60

Did you know? Mount Albion Cemetery in Albion, New York, has one of the rare butternut trees in the region. Butternut trees, also known as White Walnut trees, are typically limited to the eastern Northern Americas.

20 comments:

  1. Holy Cuteness!!! I love this, Barbara! Alma is my fav image from the new releases, and you did an awesome job with her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you shrunk this image down..so cool and creative. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is too cute!! GReat job on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. I love the "painted picture" accent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this!!!!!!! Love the double sizes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! I love the little artists rendition.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the paper choice. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cute card love the colours as well as the image...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your ducks..... Keep up the great work.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - what a great idea to use the image in a small size as another embellishment. Great colors and the ducks are too cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute! I love what you did with your easel card, very neat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute, cute, CUTE!!! Love it to pieces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww, how clever is this!! Love it. I would have never thought of something like that in a million years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh dear, you have made the most adorable card EV-AH! The mini's at the bottom are so cool. I'm going to go stare at it some more!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is amazing... I love how you shrunk down the image!

    Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this idea for an easel card - the small image and extras looks absolutely fabulous!
    Love, Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorry to be so late on the hop! Alma is just precious!! Love the colors you chose for her!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.