Sunday, August 1, 2010

Cherry Mouse

I'm excited to announce that I will be part of the new Lollipop Crafts' Design Team! It will be so much fun to join these ladies as we get things rolling and bring you plenty of ideas and inspiration. Take a visit to Lillipop Crafts today and meet the rest of the design team! But that's not all the news... stay tuned and come back for visits throughout the day!

This card was created using the digital stamp Cherry Mouse by Meljen's Designs. I was just introduced to these stamps so you'll be seeing more of these whimsical images!


Blog Candy Alert! It will be such a grand day for announcements and marks the official debut of my blog. To kick it off right, I have put together some blog candy! If you love my creations then you'll love this... I have two small packages of my cards to mail out to two lucky followers! You have from now until Saturday 11 PM EST to officially "Follow" my blog and the winners will be announced next Sunday. I have several wonderful projects planned and will be posting plenty of new releases too!

Main Stamp: Cherry Mouse (MD)
Patterned Paper: Lemonade (BG)
Dry Embossing: Cuttlebug Embossing Folders Bloom Dots
Copic Colors:
-mouse: C1, C3, C5, C7, RV21, RV23, 0
-other: R32, R35, R37, R39, YG21, YG23, YG25

Did you know? There are estimated to be at least 25,000 idiomatic expressions in the American English language. Now that's enough to make your head spin!
[Idiom, Wikipedia.org]

Update: This is my first card as the winner for the Lollipop Crafts DT Call!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.