Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ellie

This project is a chocolate bar wrap, however, if it stays on my desk too much longer then it's going to be an empty wrapper! This is my second attempt to find a pink salmon color - I'm getting closer. I used the digital stamp Ellie from InStyle Stamps which is newly released. Head on over to their blog as they are giving away a free digit when they hit 300 followers. Be sure to leave them a comment letting them know you came from here! (I think I get brownie points!)


Challenge: Aud Sentiments - Challenge #9
Main Stamp: Ellie (ISS)
Patterned Paper:
unknown scraps
Copic Colors:
-R22, YR02, R02, R11, G82, E42, E44, YR20, YR21, YR23

Did you know? The movie Cast Away was filmed on Monuriki, a member of the Mamanuca Islands. It is in a subgroup of the Mamanuca archipelago, which is sited off the coast of Viti Levu, Fiji's largest island. The island became a tourist attraction following the film's release. Although it is identified by Kelly after Chuck's return as being "about 600 miles south of the Cook Islands," there is actually no land between Antarctica and the southern-most Cook Islands of Mangaia.
[Cast Away, Wikipedia.org]

4 comments:

  1. I love it!!! The chocolate AND the wrapper, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this project! That elephant is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and don't forget to enter in our monthly drawing going on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project! If your afraid it won't last on your desk, send it my way...Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.