Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Kristina

I made this card using the Kristina digital stamp from InStyle Stamps. The challenge this week is to create an easel card based on the sketch provided plus to use butterflies, bees or bugs on a second challenge.

Blog Candy Alert! Are you a follower yet? I post new creations daily for a good source of morning inspiration! If you love my creations then you'll love my blog candy... I have two small packages of my cards to mail out to two lucky followers! You have from now until Saturday 11pm EST to officially "Follow" my blog and the winners will be announced Sunday!


Sketch: InStyle Stamps - Wednesday Sketch
Challenge: Pile It On - Challenge #30
Main Stamp: Kristina (InStyle Stamps)
Patterned Paper: The Green Stack (DCWV)
Copic Colors:
-skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
-hair: E51, E53, E55
-clothes: E70, E71, E74, G20, G21, G24, G28
-other: B91, B93, B95, BG72, BG75, BG78, C1, C3

Did you know? The beaver is actually a rodent and it is second-largest rodent in the world, after the Capybara. Beavers are known for building dams, canals and lodges and is often chosen for national symbols, crests and mascots.
[Beaver, Wikipedia.org]

Update: I was awarded the top 3 at Pile It On for this challenge!

8 comments:

  1. love the paper and Kristina is now one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, you've brought Kristina to life here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the butterflies and the trees!
    Thank you for Piling It On with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so pretty, Kristina is absolutely darling, and LOVE those butterflies, brillant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuteness! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, very nice and wonderful color combo!
    Thank you for joining us at the "PIO". Hope to see you again!
    hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.