Thursday, August 19, 2010

Linc

I made this card using the digital stamp Linc from InStyle Stamps, which is due to be released tomorrow! For this card, after I colored and cut around Linc, I then embossed it to give it texture.

Main Stamp: Linc (ISS)
Patterned Paper: Nana's Nursery - Baby Girl (DCWV)
Dry Embossing: Cuttlebug Embossing Folders Tiny Bubbles
Copic Colors:
-lion: R11, R12, R14

Did you know? In 1911, Thomas William Burgess, on his sixteenth attempt, became the second man to swim across the English Channel. He later trained Gertrude Ederle, who in 1926, became the first woman to swim across.
[Thomas William Burgess, Wikipedia.org]

1 comment:

  1. I loved this card - the texture on Linc is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.