Monday, August 2, 2010

Little Girl Bear Hugs

This is my card for Lollipop Crafts' debut challenge and the theme is anything goes!

Melissa Jenkins, from Meljen's Designs, has generously sponsored us this month. Check them out, there are over 200 adorable images ranging from kids, fairies, animals, storybook characters, sea life, cupcakes and sentiments. She also has freebies every Monday!


Blog Candy Alert! I almost forgot - don't forget about my fabulous blog candy to away for "Following" my blog! If you love my creations then you'll love this... I have two small packages of my cards to mail out to two lucky followers! You have from now until Saturday 11pm EST to officially "Follow" my blog and the winners will be announced next Sunday.

Challenge: Lollipop Crafts - Challenge #1
Main Stamp: Little Girl Bear Hugs (MD)
Patterned Paper: Linen Closet (DCWV)
Spellbinders: Nestabilities Labels Eleven
Copic Colors:
-skin: E000, E00, R11, R12
-hair: YR20, YR21
-clothes: G000, G000, W1, W2
-bear: E50, E51, E53, E55, R11, R12
-other: B0000, B000, G000, G00, YG41, YG45, YR00, YR000, YR02, V000, V01, V15

Did you know? Giant pill millipedes, when they are rolled-up, can be as large as a cherry or golf ball. But get this - some species from Madagascar can even reach the size of a baseball!

5 comments:

  1. I love your color pallet on this. It is just so sweet and soft. I really love this card. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card!! Fabulous job on the coloring. I especially love the background sky/clouds. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too sweet!! Just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!!! the colors are soft and lovely!!! Cute, cute, CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors, Barbara! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.