Saturday, August 28, 2010

Little Witch

Here's a sneak peek of the new Whiff of Joy stamps that will be released next week, September 1st! This card uses Little Witch designed by Elisabeth Bell and exclusively sold by Whiff of Joy. The challenge is anything goes.

This is also the week I discovered two of my Copic markers have dried out! I guess I use E000 and E00 much more than I remember but I still thought they dried out too fast. Now I need to find a great place that sells refills. Any suggestions?

Main Stamp: Little Witch (WoJ)
Patterned Paper: Halloween (K&C)
Copic Colors:
-skin: E00, E11, E13, R20
-hair: YG11, YG13, YG17
-clothes: W1, W3, W5, W7, W9, YR12, YR16, YR18, Y13
-other: E55, E57

Did you know? Cinnabar, the common ore of mercury, is generally found in a massive, granular or earthy form and is bright scarlet to brick-red in color. It generally occurs as a vein-filling mineral associated with recent volcanic activity and alkaline hot springs.
[Cinnabar, Wikipedia.org]

4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Barbara!! Love the green hair.

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very spooky but in a cute way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the witch! BTW: Scrapyland.com has refills and she puts them on sale periodically at 4 and change.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.