Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lou Celebrating Monkey

The challenge is to create a door hanger using a Whiff of Joy stamp. I thought it would be fun to use Lou hanging around since it would later be hanging on someone's door.

Here's the door hanger full of chocolate goodies ready to be left on a door. It's hard to see in picture, but there is a diagonal cut out from the circle on the left side that allows it to be slipped over the door knob.


Challenge: Whiff of Joy - Challenge #85
Main Stamp: Lou Celebrating Monkey (WoJ)
Patterned Paper: Best of K&Company (K&C)
Copic Colors:
-monkey: E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49, R2, R22
-tree: G20, G21, G24, G28, E55, E57, E59
-gift: YR20, YR21, YR23, YR24, BG10, BG72, BG18

Did you know? Mill End Park, the smallest park in the word, was created on St. Patrick's Day in 1948 as "the only leprechaun colony west of Ireland." The park is a circle 2 ft (0.61 m) across and is the home of Patrick O'Toole, head leprechaun.
[Mill Ends Park, Wikipedia.org]

4 comments:

  1. OMG!! This is soooo adorable!! I love it, I want it!! LOL
    I have become a huge fan of your work Barbara and I enjoy coming to look at your projects.

    Thanks for joining us at WOJ ~ good luck in the challenge.

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh What a fabulous door hanger, Barbara! I love that sweet little WOJ Monkey!!! Your colouring is gorgeous and I love the ribbon and button detail and great papers too. Such a great hanger with treats and all!
    Thanks so much for joining the WOJ Challenge!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a fabulous idea for a door hanger! Love your idea of using the hanging monkey.
    Love, Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Barbara!!!! This is a fantastic door hanger!!
    I love hou you colored the cute WOJ monkey!!!
    I would to say you WELCOME on our team, have fun with us!!

    Hugs
    Giò

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.