Sunday, August 8, 2010

Marlene

The challenge is to create a card or project based on the inspirational sketch provided. I'm restricted to taking picture during the day... so does anyone have any picture lighting suggestions for night time shots? :-D


Sketch: Mojo Monday #150
Main Stamp: Critter Crew Marlene (TGF)
Patterned Paper: Linen Closet (DCWV)
Cricut Cartridge: Lacy Labels
Copic Colors:
-fur: E40, E41, E42, E43, R11, R20, R22
-other: BG000, BG10, BG72, BG75

Did you know? The Leaning Tower of Pisa is the campanile, or freestanding bell tower, of the cathedral of the Italian city of Pisa. It's construction began on this day in 1173.
[Leaning Tower of Pisa, Wikipedia.org]

2 comments:

  1. I bought a natural light lightbulb at home depot and put it on my desk lamp. Works great when I'm working at night and for taking pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.