Sunday, August 1, 2010

Melanie

"Hello" to my InStyle visitors and I have another fabulous announcement! It is with great pleasure to say I be a part of the InStyle Stamps Design Team! InStyle Stamps offers great whimsical, retro and anime stamps and I'm looking forward to showing you more of their designs.

This card was created using the digital stamp Melanie by InStyle Stamps from their Retro collection. I just love how carefree she looks and it's also available in a rubber stamp.


Blog Candy Alert! Don't miss out on my blog candy I have put together! If you love my creations then you'll love this... I have two small packages of my cards to mail out to two lucky followers! You have from now until Saturday 11PM EST to officially "Follow" my blog and the winners will be announced next Sunday. Join me for some fun and comments/suggests are always welcomed.

Challenge: Blog - Nm.
Main Stamp:
Retro Melanie (ISS)
Patterned Paper:
Handmade Cara Marie (K&C)
Cricut Cartridge: Lacy Labels
Spellbinders: Nestabilities Large Octagons
Copic Colors:
-skin: E000, E00, E11, R20, R22
-hair: E43, E44, E47, E49
-clothes: R81, R83, R85, C1, C3, C5, C7
-other: R35, R37, R39, YG93, YG95, Y35

Did you know? Today is Lammas day, or loaf-mass day, in England and Scotland. Lammas day is the festival of the wheat harvest and is the first harvest festival of the year.

3 comments:

  1. Love this card Barb! So excited to be joining the ISS team with you! Looking forward to getting to know you! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Barbara!! I love the ribbon treatment! I'm really looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Taylor, this is a gorgeous card! Congratulations on the DT position.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.