Saturday, August 14, 2010

OA Happy Days - Oliver

The challenge is to create a card or project using buttons, "the funkier the better." I sifted through my Mom's button box and found all sorts to use. On this card I used 5 tiny buttons plus three others, the yellow dinosaur, pearl ring and it's green center. Update: I had to add another dinosaur button. ;D

Challenge: Club Anya & Friends - Monday Mania
Main Stamp: Oliver & Amelia Happy Days (TGF)
Patterned Paper: unknown scraps
Cricut Cartridge: Lacey Labels
Copic Colors:
-skin: E000, E00, E11
-hair: E50, E51, E53
-clothes: W1, B24, B26, B29, G24, G28, G29
-other: YR16, YR18

Did you know? A "B movie" is a low-budget commercial motion picture. In its original usage, during the Golden Age of Hollywood, the term more precisely identified a film intended for distribution as the less-publicized, bottom half of a double feature.
[B Movie, Wikipedia.org]

1 comment:

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.