Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Pearl Tidepool

Blog Candy Alert! Just a reminder about the blog candy this week - I have two small packages of my cards to mail out to two lucky followers! You have from now until Saturday 11pm EST to officially "Follow" my blog and the winners will be announced Sunday!


Main Stamp: Sweet November Pearl Tidepool (CCD)
Patterned Paper: Floric Purple Paisley (TPS)
Spellbinders: Nestabilities Large Octagons
Copic Colors:
-skin: E000, E00, E11, R20, R22
-hair: E71, E74, E77, E79
-clothes/tail: BV000, B12, V15, V17, BG01, BG02, BG05
-other: BG01, BG02, BG05, E71, E74, E77, E79

Did you know? Sentence spacing is the horizontal space between sentences in typeset text; examples include normal word space, single enlarged space or two full spaces. Although modern digital fonts automatically adjust a single word space there is some debate whether to strike a keyboard's spacebar once or twice between sentences.

1 comment:

  1. This is just gorgeous!!


    I've been visiting you for awhile now, but didn't realize that I hadn't clicked to be a follower. (I am now though, LOL) I enjoy coming to your blog and taking a peek at all of your beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.