Saturday, August 21, 2010

Princess Charlotte

I created this chart to hang on our fridge and it helps keeps track of whose in charge of family night from week to week. Now all we have to do is see whom the Princess Charlotte has bestowed the coveted privileges to!

Check out the Whiff of Joy Tutorials & Inspirations Blog for details on how to make this project! The challenge entered was anything but a card.


Theme: Whiff of Joy Tutorials & Inspirations Blog
Challenge: I Did It Creations - Challenge #18
Main Stamp: Princess Charlotte (WoJ)
Patterned Paper: Pink Armadillo (DCWV)
Copic Colors:
-skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
-hair: E43, E44, E47, E49
-clothes: Y000, YR20, YR21, YR12, YR14

Did you know? Alba is the name of a character in the book "The Time Traveler's Wife" by Audrey Niffenegger. Alba can be a girl or boy name and means white, brightness, or dawn.
[The Time Traveler's Wife, Wikipedia.org]

3 comments:

  1. A very clever idea and it's just as cute as it can be. I love the fringe. Good for you on having a family night.
    Thanks so much for joining us at I Did It Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea - Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations this week
    Hugs,
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.