Monday, August 16, 2010

Sir Felix Ketto

Join us this week over at Lollipop Crafts for a new challenge. This week's challenge is to create a card or project based on the theme of pets. This was a quick card and uses a button I found in my Mum's button box. (It's one of many!)


Challenge: Lollipop Crafts - Challenge #3
Main Stamp: Sir Felix Ketto (SB)
Patterned Paper: Rockstar (DCWV)
Spellbinders: Nestabilities Labels Two
Copic Colors:
-cat: RV10, RV21
-other: W2, W4, W5, W8, W10

Did you know? The Yangtze River, or Chang Jiang, is the longest river in Asia and the third-longest in the world. The river acts as a dividing line between North and South China, although geographers generally consider the Qinling-Huai River line to be the offical line of geographical division. As the largest river in the region, the Yangtze is historically, culturally, and economically importnat to China.
[Yangtze River, Wikipedia.org]

2 comments:

  1. I just love all the kettos and I am quite partial to Felix :) Great card!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.