Friday, August 6, 2010

Wild Sprouts Bree

Blog Candy Alert! It's almost over - if you love my creations then you'll love the blog candy! I have two small packages of my cards to mail out to two lucky followers! You have from now until Saturday 11pm EST to officially "Follow" my blog and two winners will be announced Sunday.

I made this card using Bree from The Greeting Farm and altered it a little by taking out the envelope in her hand. The challenge is to create a card or project based on the inspirational sketch provided and I had to find a use for my second ribbon lion.

Sketch: The Greeting Farm - Farm Fresh Friday
Main Stamp: [altered images of] Bree (TGF)
Patterned Paper: Animal Crackers (DCWV)
Spellbinders: Nestabilities Large Octagon
Copic Colors:
-skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
-hair: E50, E51, E53
-clothes: YG91, YG93, YG95, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49
-other: E17, E18, E19

Did you know? The Northeast Greenland National Park is the world's largest national park, with an area of 375,000 sq mi (972,000 km), and is the only national park in Greenland. It is inhabited by muskox, polar bears, walrus, seals, narwhals, belugas and surprisingly many other mammals.

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute! I love that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! She is too cute! Love how you colored her eyes green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barbara, this is just adorable! I really love how you have colored her. Just beautiful work from top to bottom. Have a super weekend. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.