Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Wild Things

Blog Candy Alert! There is still time to sign up for the blog candy and it's available to anyone, anywhere in the world! If you love my creations then you'll love the blog candy... I have two small packages of my cards to mail out to two lucky followers! You have from now until Saturday 11pm EST to officially "Follow" my blog and the winners will be announced Sunday. Do you have a absolute favorite card? Post a comment and tell me about it. :-D


The challenge is to create a card or project using ribbon and or bows. I used the monkey from The Greeting Farm Wild Things set and modified it a little to "chuck" up the tail. The ribbon lion was found at a craft store but would be easy to make if you've created ribbon flowers before.

Challenge: Club Anya & Friends - Monday Mania
Main Stamp: [altered images of] Wild Things (TGF)
Patterned Paper: Animal Crackers (DCWV)
Dry Embossing: Fiskars Texture Plates Leather
Spellbinders: Nestabilities Dahlia
Copic Colors:
-skin: E000, E00, E11
-hair: E50, E51, E53
-clothes: E40, E41, E42, E43, E44

Did you know? Hydraulics is a topic in applied science and engineering dealing with the mechanical properties of liquids; including studies in free surface hydraulics such as rivers, lakes, canals and oceans which provided earlier uses of basic power.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara,
    I look forward to working with you on the InStyle DT and your work is super!
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barbara! Super cute card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.