Sunday, August 29, 2010

Wild Things

"Five little monkeys jumping on the bed!" I made this card using the monkey in Wild Things from The Greeting Farm. The challenge is to create a shaker card and I thought this would be a cute theme. For the picture, I assembled the card on a flat surface which was already setup for a photo. Then after placing the top on I was able to take a few shots before I shook it - because of course, I had to shake it!

Here are the details on the five little monkeys. I was experimenting with the Copic marker's Earth tone color group and comparing the various shades of skin colors. I also altered the tales on the monkeys so I could cut them out easier.

Challenge: Club Anya & Friends - Monday Mania
Main Stamp: altered images of Wild Things (TGF)
Patterned Paper: Nana's Kids (DCWV)
Copic Colors :
-costumes: E41, E42, E43
-monkeys: (numbered from left to right)
#1: E000, E00; E18, E19, E17
#2: E000, E00, E11; YR23, E53, E51, E50
#3: E00, E11, E13; E25, E27, E29
#4: E11, E13, E15; E37, E59, E15
#5: E13, E14, E15; W2, W4, W6, W8

Did you know? Ramsey theory, named after Frank P. Ramsey, is a branch of mathematics that studies the conditions under which order must appear. Problems in Ramsey theory typically ask a question of the form: "how many elements of some structure must there be to guarantee that a particular property will hold?"
[Ramsey Theory, Wikipedia.org]

2 comments:

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.