Sunday, August 1, 2010

Willow with Toddler

Welcome back for my last grand announcement! I'm very delighted to reveal that I will be a Guest Designer for Whiff of Joy through August and September! I look forward to using these adorable stamps and getting to know the Whiff of Joy Design Team in the process! It will be such a pleasure and I hope I can spark some creative juices.

This card was created using the stamp Willow with Toddler by Whiff of Joy and is part of the Willow & Oakley line by E. Bell. I think this is such an endearing image and says it all.

Blog Candy Alert! If you love my creations then you'll love this... I have two small packages of my cards to mail out to two lucky followers! You have from now until Saturday 11pm EST to officially "Follow" my blog and the winners will be announced next Sunday. I've put together a variety of cards include some that aren't on this blog! Once you get them, the hardest part will be whether or to keep them or use them.

Main Stamp: Willow with Toddler (WoJ)
Patterned Paper: unknown scraps
Cricut Cartridge: Lacy Labels
Copic Colors:
-skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
-hair: E50, E51, E53, E55, 0
-clothes: R81, R83, R85, G12, G21, G85, Y35, 0

Did you know? The piano is one of the most popular instruments in the world. Its beginnings are from in the Middle Ages with stringed keyboard instruments such as the Hurdy Gurdy.

1 comment:

  1. This is just beautiful! Congrats on the guest Dt spot. I can not wait to see what you come up with. This however is just so sweetly done. I love it. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.