Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Betty and Henry Christmas Mouse

I made this card using Betty & Henry Christmas Mouse from Whiff of Joy. I followed Jane's tutorial on combining the charm and pin. This is such a cute stamp and I'm offering it as Blog Candy this week - so don't miss out! This was my first time using lacy lace and I think I'll use it more often - it changed the whole feel to the card!


Challenge: Sparkle Creations Christmas Card Challenges
Main Stamp: Betty & Henry Christmas Mouse (WoJ)
Patterned Paper: Signature Christmas (MME)
Metal Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Eleven
Copic Colors:
-mice: W1, W3, W5, W7, E04, RV11, R35
-clothes: YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99, R35, R37, R39, E51, E53, R00, R20, R22, E41, E42, E43, E44, W3
-other: C1, E41, E42, E43, E44, R00, R20, R22,

Did you know? Lace-making is an ancient craft. True lace was not made until the late 15th and early 16th centuries. A true lace is created when a thread is looped, twisted or braided to other threads independently from a backing fabric.
[Lace, Wikipedia.org]

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Love the image. So glad you joined us for this weeks CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, love the unusual stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.