Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Blog Candy - Whiff of Joy

I have a candy corn toy that sings these lyrics in the style of "I Want Candy" by Aaron Carter. Because of it, every time I walk down the Halloween aisle or see someone's blog candy offerings, it immediately fills my head!

It's Halloween, let's Trick-or-Treat,
up and down the scary street;
Candy bars on every side,
drop the treats and stuff inside;

I want candy,
I want candy!

Now that I've got the song stuck in your head.... who wants blog candy!?!? Thanks to Katharina from Whiff of Joy, she sent over this adorable Betty & Henry Christmas Mouse stamp along with some wonderful embellishments, including metal beads and Hello Kitty charms! If that wasn't enough, I've added a small sampling of Signature Christmas paper from My Minds Eye.


Here's what you have to do: If you're not already, become a follower of my blog then leave a comment on this post. That's it! If you wanted to tell me your favorite cards or site features that would be fun, but it's not necessary. The blog candy closes on September 28 CST and a random winner will be announced on September 30! Good luck and thanks for stopping by!

18 comments:

  1. Wow, I really wish we celebrated Halloween in Australia, just so I can sing that little ditty, so cute, Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I knew the tune! Just seeing the lyrics isn't the same...
    Thanks for a chance at your candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lush candy, thanks for offering the chance to win. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun.

    I am already a follower.

    Thanks for inviting us to join in the fun with this wonderful Whiff of Joy candy. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog and became a follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the lyrics! I love the halloween cards and things!

    Thanks for the chance to win such a nice candy!

    xxx, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish we celebrated Halloween here in Australia just seems like so much fun. Fantastic blog candy thanks for the chance to win. HUgs Bron

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a follower & would love to win this. Thanks for such an interesting blog & for all that I learn by it. And of course the opportunity of one of these new WOJ stamps.
    Paula (PEP) http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Barbara,

    Thanks for this great candy, it's so kind of you to offer us the chance to win that stamp.
    It's quite difficult to say which one of your card I love the most, but that one is definitely one of my fav'

    Hugs
    Hélène

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have joined and do love your work. This stamp and the card you did are especially cute. Thanks for the opportunity for a great candy package.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous Blog Candy! I just found your blog and WOW!!! I absolutely love your work!!! Thanks for a chance to win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just can't seam to get the song out of my head....I want candy...I want candy! Love your blog, your cards. Thanks for a chance at your candy...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to join in on the candy. As a little bonus i have also posted you in my sidebar so that you maybe would get some more followers. It is really hard to single out one of your cards. I think they all looks nice. Have a nice weekend! Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh, yummy! Love your blog candy, thanks so much for the chance to win! I just signed up to be your follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. That song was origianlly sung by /the Gogo's (I think)...Anyways, I became a follower and would love the chance to win...thanx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful set of candy. Love, love the stamps and paper--and your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.