Saturday, September 25, 2010

Dragon's Little Friend

I made this card using Dragon's Little Friend by Meljen's Designs. I thought it was so cute that I decided to make a simple card and draw the attention to the image. The challenge is to create a card or project with a baby theme and this card is specifically for a baby boy. I loved adding glitter after I colored this little guy.


Challenge: Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #38
Main Stamp: Dragon's Little Friend (MD)
Patterned Paper: Paper Heart Daggle Dots (Paper Adventures)
Spellbinders: Nestabilities Large & Small Hexagon
Copic Colors:
G20, G21, G24, E51, E53, B91, B93, B95, B0000, B000

Did you know? Texas is the second-largest U.S. state by both area and population, and the largest state in the contiguous United States. The name, meaning "friends" or "allies" in Caddo, was applied by the Spanish to the Caddo themselves and to the region of their settlement in East Texas.
[Texas, Wikipedia.org]

3 comments:

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.