Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fashionette Lil Lolita 20's Evie

I made this card using Fashionette Lil Lolita 20's Evie from Tickled Pink Stamps. The challenge is to create a card or project using buttons. I found these unique buttons in my Mom's button box, after which, I decided it would only be fair of me to get my own. :-) Now my kids are rummaging through the box looking at "my" treasures! "My precious!"


Challenge: Lil Lolita Boutique - Challenge #15
Challenge: Copic Creations - Challenge #35
Main Stamp: Fashionette Lil Lolita 20's Evie (LL&L)
Sentiment Stamp: Best Yet (SU)
Patterned Paper: Linen Closet (DCWV)
Spellbinders: Nestabilities Labels Two
Copic Colors:
-skin: E000, E00, E11, R20, R22
-eyes: E43, E44, E47, E49
-hair: E43, E44, E47
-clothes: T0, T1, T3, T5, T7, T9, 0, BG72, BG75, BG78

Did you know? Tiddlywinks is an indoor game played with sets of small discs called "winks" lying on a surface, usually a flat mat. Players use a larger disc called a "squidger" to pop a wink into flight by pressing down on one side of the wink. The objective of the game is to cause the winks to land either on top of opponents' winks, or ultimately inside a pot or cup
[Tiddlywinks, Wikipedia.org]

16 comments:

  1. Wow Barbara!! I love your card! Evie looks gorgeous in her lovely cool blues. Love love love your buttons too!
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Barbara!! I love your Evie she is so gorgeous:-) I really love those buttons OMG divine!! Oh and I'm your 70th follower hehehehehe
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. O those buttons are gorgeous!! Lucky you having found them in the stash! love the colours of your Evie too! Just delish!
    Hugs leonie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect use for these gorgeous buttons!! Love the cool colours you've used and your colouring is amazing!! Welcome to the Lil Ladies!!

    Hugs, Kylie ox

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Love your elegant card, so beautifly coloured. Great buttons work too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo pretty Barbara! I love the soft color and those buttons really are treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barbara WOW girl this is stunning! I love the way you have coloured Evie she looks gorgeous and am LOVIN this buttons!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in love with your buttons. I wish I had some like that in my stash. What a great debut card. HUgs Bron xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Barbara, what a simply gorgeous card. Your colouring is amazing and those buttons are scrummy. Welcome to the team. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and those buttons are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Barbara I love the colors and clean lines very pretty, I love it.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nicely done! What a fun image!?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Barbara, love your papers and fabulous colour combination. Evie is stunning and beautifully coloured.
    So glad you could join us at Copic Creations.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG i love this! That image is just too cute! Must have! Thanks so much for joining the Copic Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous!! Your coloring is awesome - love the shading on her face! And love that sweet image!!! Thanks for joining us at Copic Creations!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.