Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Firefly Chloe

I made this card using Firefly Chloe digi from InStyle Stamps which will be released later this week. Our projects this week were sponsored by Glue Arts and I'll be posted my review which describes all the products I used. Check out the InStyle Stamps blog for a chance to win your own Glue Arts products and to see more projects using Firefly Chloe.


Theme: InStyle Stamps Release Preview
Main Stamp: Firefly Chloe (ISS)
Patterned Paper: Paper samples from ISS - thanks Virginia!
Metal Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Four
Copic Colors:
-skin: E000, E00, E11
-hair: E50, E51, E53
-clothes: 0, B000, B52, E50, E51, E53, YR000, YR01, YR02
-other: G20, G40, E82, E94, E99, G000, R05

Did you know? Fireflies or lightning bugs are winged beetles known for their conspicuous crepuscular use of bioluminescence to attract mates or prey. Fireflies produce a "cold light", with no infrared or ultraviolet frequencies. This chemically-produced light from the lower abdomen may be yellow, green, or pale red - wavelengths from 510 to 670 nanometers.
[Firefly, Wikipedia.org]

6 comments:

  1. Barbara this is just adorable - I love how you did the green around Chloe. It look magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous job coloring sweet Chloe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barbara!! I love this card!! You did an awesome job with the colors and that green around Chloe looks amazing!! Just stunning!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Fireflies fascinate me, so I just adore the firefly Chloe image. Thanks for another really cool factoid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this stamp! These colors are so sweet and I love the light hair. You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.