Sunday, September 19, 2010

Flirty Anya

I made this card using Flirty Anya from The Greeting Farm. The challenge is to CASE the card provided by Club Anya and Friend's return to Monday Mania. The card chosen just so happened to be my Mom's card from Grandma's Pearl! I didn't intentionally choose the same Anya stamp but it spoke to me the most. So instead of using flower, I used buttons to change it a bit.


Challenge: Club Anya & Friends - Mystery Monday
Main Stamp: Flirty Anya (TGF)
Patterned Paper: Nook & Pantry (BG)
Spellbinders: Nestabilities Scalloped Circle
Copic Colors:
-skin: E000, E00, E11, R20, R22
-hair: Y04, Y11, Y15, Y17
-clothes: YG21, YG23, YG25
-other: R07, R16, R18, W1

Did you know? Perseus was the first of the mythic heroes of Greek mythology whose exploits in defeating various archaic monsters provided the founding myths of the Twelve Olympians.
[Perseus, Wikipedia.org]

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I love the greens in here and LOVE the buttons! :D

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.