Monday, September 20, 2010

Handy Ian

I made this card using Handy Ian from The Greeting Farm. The challenge is to CASE the card or project provided and the other challenge used is a birthday theme. Although it's a great card for my Dad, it did not pass the "Yah, it's a boy card" challenge from my husband. The verdict? "It made me go 'Ah, that's cute.'" But I used it for a masculine challenge anyway.


Challenge: The Greeting Farm - Mystery Mondays
Challenge: Copic Oz - Challenge #2
Main Stamp: Handy Ian (TGF)
Patterned Paper: Homeroom (TBSS)
Spellbinders: Nestabilities Labels Two
Copic Colors:
-skin: E00, E11
-hair: E43, E44, E47, E49
-clothes: R37, R39, E57, R59, W3, W5, W7, W10
-other: W1, W3, E53, E55, YG93, YG95

Did you know? The Norcon pillbox is a type of hardened field fortification built in Britain during the invasion crisis of 1940-1941. It was a small circular pillbox named after the company that manufactured it as a private commercial venture. It was regarded as "possibly the most dangerous, cheap and nasty of all pillbox designs". Twenty-seven pillbox sites are recorded in the Defense of Britain database.
[Norcon Pillbox, Wikipedia.org]

1 comment:

  1. He is a charmer. Although cards for our guys are so hard to do, this is perfect. Thanks for the little tidbits like this one about pillboxes. I look forward to these too.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.