Saturday, September 18, 2010

Henry Christmas Mouse

I made this card using Henry Christmas Mouse from Whiff of Joy. I've created the ruffled scalloped edge before on another card and this time I have provided instructions using this card.

Check out the Whiff of Joy Tutorials & Inspirations Blog for details on how to make this project.


Theme:
Whiff of Joy Tutorials & Inspirations Blog
Main Stamp: Henry Christmas Mouse (WoJ)
Patterned Paper: Signature Christmas (MME)
Spellbinders: Nestabilities Labels Eleven
Copic Colors:
-E30, E31, E35, E57, R35, R37, R39, E42, E55, E57, E59, B93, B95, B97, YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97, Y23, Y26, W1, E41, E42

Did you know? Iron(III) oxide is the inorganic compound and is of one of the three main oxides of iron. Rust is often called iron(III) oxide, and to some extent, this label is useful, because rust shares several properties and has a similar composition. To a chemist, rust is considered an ill-defined material, described as hydrated ferric oxide.
[Iron(III) Oxide, Wikipedia.org]

6 comments:

  1. Hi, I just had to come over and ask you something having seen your great tut on Whiff of Joy blog.

    Could I ask how you would secure the image to the front of the ruffles please? Im not sure how it would stay on.

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an important questions and I'm smacking my head for forgetting to add it to the tutorial! I've updated it now and thanks for letting me know. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE it. All those ruffles! And the coloring, it's great great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE it. All those ruffles! And the coloring, it's great great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable, I love it and I will try and contact you for permission to share your blog and this with the Midwest Stampers Yahoo group. Thank you so much for such a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the tutorial on the WOJ blog... I tried it. I'd love to have you see my attempt:

    http://kreativityandme.blogspot.com/2010/09/my-cleanest-card-2s4y.html

    Nowhere close to yours, but I loved it nevertheless :-)

    Hugs,
    Smita

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.