Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hope & Grace

I made this card using Hope & Grace from The Greeting Farm. The challenge is to create a card or project using some of their older stamps. I don't see Hope & Grace around very often so I though this would be a good reunion. I made the flower from felt wool and cut out three size circles, clipped the edges and bunched it together.


Challenge: The Greeting Farm - Kick'n It Old Skool
Main Stamp: Hope & Grace (TGF)
Patterned Paper: Best of K&Company (K&C)
Copic Colors:
-skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
-hair: E55, E57, E59
-clothes: BG72, BG75, BG78, E40, E1, E43

Did you know? Without ultrasound or other special tools, determining if a sheep is pregnant is difficult because ewes only begin to visibly show a pregnancy. However, by fitting a ram with a chest harness called a marking harness that holds a special crayon (or raddle), ewes that have been mounted are marked with a color.
[Domestic Sheep Reproduction, Wikipedia.org]

2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful - the colours are gorgeous, and your colouring fab. I love your felt flower.
    Love, Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.