Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ketto Margarita

Welcome! We are having a surprise blog hop... for my very special Mom! She's my best friend and all-time stamping buddy and I wanted to make sure her day was extra special. :D A few of us wanted to wish you a grand Happy Birthday and hope you'll enjoy all our creations made especially for this occasion!

Happy Birthday Peggy!

Here's my card using Ketto Margarita from Stamping Bella. Blue, purple, flowers, organdy ribbon, little girls, charms and sparkle... I wanted to use a few of my Mom's favorite things.


This marks the start of the hop and your first transfer is to visit Penni. Below is the complete list if you get lost and you'll end up at the Birthday Girl's very own blog with her surprise post! We hope everyone will enjoy the hop and can leave a few comments along the way.

Barbara <-- You're here
Penni
Danni
Emma & Susan
Kerry
Kim
Alanna
Peggy <-- The Birthday Girl

Theme: Brithday Blog Hop for Grandma's Pearl
Challenge: Ooh La La Creations - Challenge #62 (stripes)
Challenge: Karber - Challenge #5 (girlie)
Main Stamp: Ketto Margarita (SB)
Patterned Paper: Kioshi (BG) & Earth Love (CC)
Spellbinders: Nestabilities Labels Four
Copic Colors:
-skin: E00, E11, R20
-hair: E50, E51, E53
-clothes: YR20, YR21, YR23, B21, B32, B32, BV01, BV02, BV04
-other: T1

Did you know? The Rosetta Stone is part of an Ancient Egyptian granite stele with engraved text that provided the key to modern understanding of Egyptian hieroglyphs. The inscription records a decree that was issued at Memphis in 196 BCE on behalf of King Ptolemy V and appears in three different writing languages.
[Rosetta Stone, Wikipedia.org]

7 comments:

  1. Love this card for your Mom. I hope she has a great day.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I love those kettos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the surprise card hop, I love you.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, what a super fun blog hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully created lovely image and colouring and I love that background
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Thank you so much for playing the KARBER challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.