Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Perfect Poison

I made this card using Perfect Poison from Kraftin' Kimmie. I couldn't resit doing one more card and wasn't sleeping well anyway. So, the challenges are to create a card or project with a spooky/Gothic or Halloween theme and to use a pumpkin. I've have a stack if Kraftin' Kimmie stamps that I haven't gotten to yet and this was a perfect opportunity!

** BLOG CANDY ** Just a last reminder, today is the last day to qualify for some blog candy! Go to my Blog Candy - Whiff of Joy post to get all the details. Good luck! **


Challenge: Quixotic Inspirations - Challenge #42
Challenge: Mark's Finest Papers - Challenge #22
Challenge: Stamps R Us - Challenge #5
Main Stamp: Perfect Poison (KK)
Patterned Paper: Matilda (CC)
Copic Colors:
-skin/eyes: E00, E11, E13, YG91, YT93, YG97
-hair: YR20, YR21, YR23
-clothes: W00, W2, W3, W4, W6, W8, W10, YR12, YR14, YR18
-other: W1, W2, V12, V15, V17

Did you know? In The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Adams, 1979), a race of hyper-intelligent pan-dimensional beings built a computer named Deep Thought to calculate the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything. The answer: 42.
[Phrases from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Wikipedia.org]

8 comments:

  1. What a wicked little witch!! How adorable with her bottle of poison!

    Thanks for creating this fun Halloween card to toss into Speedy the Cat's pumpkin patch for this week's challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Barbara
    such a cute card. Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card!I love the expression on her face.Thanks for joining us at stamps r us

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super great job with this image!! Very "spooky" and cute at the same time!!
    By the way, if you ever create cards using stamps you purchased from my store and would like me to showcase them on the blog or store, let me know! I am always looking for product samples from my customers!!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. a wild and wonderful image....thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!!!!!!!!!! Such a wicked cutie she is!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Speedy's Friends.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.