Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Shane Playing Basketball

I made this card using Shane Playing Basketball from The Stamping Bazaar designed by Marina Neira. This is an excellent stamp for both a boy or girl but it also has some sentimental history too which really made it fun to use!

I've decided to also send this one to Operation Write Home along with the other cards I made. I figured they probably need lots of boy cards! Together, my Mom and I pulled a bunch of cards from our stash to bundle and hope it helps out.


Challenge: Sparkle Creations - Operation Write Home
Main Stamp: Shane Playing Basketball (TSB)
Patterned Paper: Homeroom (TPSS)
Copic Colors:
-tiger: YR12, YR14, YR18, E04
-clothes: B95, B97, B99, E57, E59, W1, W3
-other: E19, E18, E57, E59, W1, W3

Did you know? Jumping spiders are have a very interesting tarsal section. At the end of each leg they have hundreds of tiny hairs, which each then split into hundreds more tiny hairs, each tipped with an "end foot". These thousands of tiny feet allow them to climb up and across virtually any terrain, even glass.
[Jumping Spider, Wikipedia.org]

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I love the "tag" ribbon you added! Such a simple but great embellishment!
    Now I'm freaked out about all those spider "feet"!! Yikes! LOL
    PS I just sent you an invitation to the WnW yahoo group. Make sure to say hi when you log in!!
    ~Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute. What a darling image.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.