Monday, September 6, 2010

Slimy House and Chomps

How cool is this house! Make It Crafty has different styles of houses to complement several types of stamps and this one was perfect for my Monster challenge using Chomp. Check out Lollipop Crafts for the details and I hope to see your unique monster creations this week!


This was the first time coloring the Slime House so I used the same colors they show in the store, or at least tried to. The challenges were to make something with just one (only one flower left!) and anything goes.

NEWS: Today is also the debut of my Mum's new blog! Go check out Grandma's Pearl and leave her some comments of encouragement and good cheer! She would even be thrilled with a Follower or two. ;-D

Challenge: Lollipop Crafts - Challenge #6
Challenge: Papertake Weekly Challenge - Just The One
Challenge: Be Crafty - Challenge #37
Main Stamp: Slime House (MiC) & Chomps (PMS)
Patterned Paper: Rockstar (DCWV)
Copic Colors: W2, YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97, C1, C3, C5, YG21, YG23, YG25, YG17, G20, G21, G24, G82, E00, E11, E13, E15, E17, E18, Y11, Y15, Y17

Did you know? The four-leaf clover is an uncommon variation of the common, three-leaved clover. But clovers can have more than four leaves and the most ever recorded is twenty-one. Unofficial claims of discovery have ranged as high as twenty-seven.
[Four-leaf Clover, Wikipedia.org]

5 comments:

  1. This is one awesome card! Great scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely fabulous image!! Colored beautifully too. Spectular card! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! So glad I caught the Make it Crafty tag on your side bar or I would have missed this fabulous card! I just loooove your colouring and what an awesome monster to match!! Hugs xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! Your colouring is amazing and I love that little monster who is just perfect with the slimy house. Lots of beautiful inspiration on your blog that I've become a follower. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.