Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sweet Anya

I made this card using Sweet Anya from The Greeting Farm. As you know, this little cutie is a design I help make and it's still so fun to use her! I still have several possibilities floating around in my head so this isn't the last of her. ;D


This is another card made by my Mom who just created a blog for herself. Check it Grandma's Pearl today and welcome her to blogland! She now has posted all her cards and given details when possible.


Main Stamp: Sweet Anya (TGF)
Patterned Paper: Quite Contrary Mary Mary Happy Birthday (MME)
Dry Embossing: Papertrey Ink Impression Plate In Bloom.
Copic Colors:
-skin: E13, E15, E17, R20
-hair: W1, W3, W5, W7, W9
-clothes: R20, R21, R22, R24, R27, B91, B93, B95

Did you know? Caerhays Castle hosts the largest collection of magnolias in England and contains one of four National Magnolia Collections under the auspices of the National Council for the Conservation of Plants and Gardens.
[Caerhays Castle, Wikipedia.org]

3 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful coloring, I'm so glad blogger is letting me comment (it was down a few minutes ago) and so I've been looking at your blog, so lovely your projects are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are absolutely wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Barbara, just wanted to let you know that I got my sweet Anya yesterday and I love her! I used her to make a card for my niece that broke her arm today...she had the perfect outstretched arm for a cast! Thanks for sharing your talents with the rest of us...
    you can check out my card on my blog if ya like...doodlesbynoodles.blogspot
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.