Thursday, September 9, 2010

Three Pigs

I made this card using Three Pigs by Meljen's Designs. We had so much fun coloring this storybook image... I say we because I had to print off two other, extra large, coloring pages for my munchkins to join in.


Challenge: Stamp and Create - Challenge #5
Main Stamp: Three Pigs (MD)
Patterned Paper: Best of K&Company (K&C)
Spellbinders: Nestabilities Labels Eleven
Copic Colors:
-pigs: R11, R12, E93, R20, R22, E53
-other: W2, W4, E40, E41, E25, E27, E15, E17, YR21, YR23, YR24, BG72, BG18, E09

Did you know? There are several United States denominations of currency notes that are no longer produced. These include the $500 bill with the portrait of William McKinley, the $1,000 bill with a portrait of Grover Cleveland, the $5,000 bill with a portrait of James Madison, the $10,000 bill with a portrait of Salmon P. Chase, and the $100,000 currency note bearing a portrait of Woodrow Wilson.

5 comments:

  1. It's great that you get to color with your girls. I would like to see their pieces of art work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. Those pigs are darling and I love the nesty that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cute card!! And great tip, too!! Thanks for playing with the Stamp and Create challenge!!
    Big hugs!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.