Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tiny Dancer

I made this card using Tiny Dancer from Wags 'n Whiskers. The challenge is to create a card or project with a birthday theme. I colored a black outfit because that's what I see more often than not, especially at dance classes.


Challenge: Wags 'n Whiskers - Challenge #32
Main Stamp: Tiny Dancer (WnW)
Patterned Paper: Nana's Nursery - Baby Girl (DCWV)
Metal Die: My Favorite Things Die-namics Cloud Trio
Copic Colors:
-skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
-hair: E43, E44, E47, E49
-clothes: W2, W4, W5, W7, W10, R20, R22

Did you know? There are three main types of ballet: Classical, Neoclassical and Contemporary. It is easy to recognize Classical ballet because it adheres to these rules:
* Everything is turned-out.
* When the feet are not on the floor, they're pointed.
* When the leg is not bent, it's stretched completely.
[Ballet, Wikipedia.org]

4 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the details also. Thanks for joining us this week at WnW. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!! I love your beautiful coloring! And great tips on the different types of ballet, too!! LOL
    I need to send you an email about your upcoming guest spot. So make sure to look out for it (sometimes it shows up in the spam folder).
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    Wags 'n Whiskers Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty card and beautifully coloured...thanks for joining us at WnW...Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so adorable. Your coloring work is wonderful. I will have to check this website, Wags N' whiskers, the stamp is a must have.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.