Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tracy

I altered this notebook using Tracy digi and Label 1 rubber stamp from InStyle Stamps., Tracy is also available in a rubber stamp. I experimented with animal skin patterns and had fun coloring the stool's cushion and phone in a Zebra print. I think the contrast worked out well so I'll be trying it again. ;D


Main Stamp: Tracy & Label 1 (ISS)
Patterned Paper: Just Dreamy (MME)
Copic Colors:
-skin: E000, E00, E11, R20, R21
-hair: E31, E34, E35, E37
-clothes: BG11, BG13, BG15, R00, R11, T2
-other: W1, W3, W5, W7, W9

Did you know? Stephen William Hawking, CH, CBE, FRS, FRSA, is a British theoretical physicist and cosmologist, whose scientific career spans over forty years. He is an Honorary Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts, a lifetime member of the Pontifical Academy of Sciences, and in 2009 was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest civilian award in the United States.
[Stephen Hawking, Wikipedia.org]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.