Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Blog Candy - InStyle Stamps

Whoo hoo! I've reached 100 followers and to celebrate I'm offing some wonderful BLOG CANDY! Thanks to Virginia from InStyle Stamps she has sent over this versitle Label 1 rubber stamp and several 6"x6" sheets of paper! I've also added a few flowers from my stash plus this great notebook project using Tracy digi.


InStyle Stamps is releasing their October images this Friday so be sure to drop by and participate in the blog hop!

Here's what you have to do: Just leave a comment on this post... that's it! The blog candy closes on Friday, October 22 CST and a random winner will be announced on Saturday, October 23. If you want to leave feedback, I would love to hear about your favorite thing or what keeps you coming back. ;D

9 comments:

  1. hiiiii
    like your candy
    i would play for the candy
    i am coming back to your blog, because you jused different stamps
    sometimes i see only magnolia magnolia and magnolia......i like it but i want to see more then only magnolia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 100 followers! What fun blog candy, your notebook is just adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That notebook is so cute! Great blog candy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on 100 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations for the 100 followers! I have been waiting to reach my 100, and in the mean time I have been gathering a ton of things to give away. Isn't blog land great. I think your blog cand is wonderful. Thanks for the chance to win and for letting us celebrate along with you. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on all the followers and thanks for the chance on winning such fab candy :)
    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for a chance at your blog candy. I am a follower of your blog and like to see your cards: your coloring is good and your cards are very different fro one another, so there's always something new to see!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on 100! I am only on 9 myself but I hope to catch up. You do brilliant work. Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Blog Birthday! I love your blog and check it weekly! I love all the emblishments you add to your cards. I also love that all of your cards are so very diffrent! Great job!! Keep the inspiration comeing :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.