Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Day

I have some really great news!! I'm excited to announce that I'll be a Wag's N Whiskers Guest Designer for the next two months! I was thrilled when I found out and I'm excited to bring you lots of inspiration and sneak peaks. It will be fun to work along side some old friends and meet new ones too! ;D
I made this card using Happy Day from Wags'n Whiskers and this week's challenge is to create a card or project based on a Vintage Shabby Chic theme. My favorite part are her sparkly shoes!


Sketch: Whiff of Joy - Katharina's Card
Challenge: Wags'n Whiskers - Challenge #34
Main Stamp: Happy Day (WnW)
Patterned Paper: Just Dreamy (MME)
Metal Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Scalloped Circles and Whiff of Joy Magical Tag
Copic Colors:
-skin: E00, E11, R20, R22
-hair: E50, E51, E53
-clothes: YR12, YR14, YR18, G82, G85

Did you know? The Great Dane is a breed of domestic dog known for its giant size and one of the world's tallest dog breeds. The current world record holder, measuring 109 cm (3.6 ft) from paw to shoulder; 220 cm (7.2 ft) from head to tail.
[Great Dane, Wikipedia.org]

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card Barbara. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.