Thursday, October 7, 2010

Josie in Hat

I made this card using Josie in Hat from The Stamping Bazaar designed by Marina Neira. Don't miss out on a chance to win this little cutie and check out The Stamping Bazaar blog for details! Josie in Hat won't be available until later this week.

The button flower I made is a cute design I saw at Christy's blog Where They'll Go. She made a simply fabulous card with three of these and I had to make one myself!


Main Stamp: Josie in Hat (TSB)
Patterned Paper: unknown scraps
Metal Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Four
Copic Colors:
-cat: W1, W3, W5, R21
-hat: YR20, YR21, YR23, E55, B32, B34
-other: YR61, YR65, YR68, G20, G21, G24

Did you know? Liquid helium below its lambda point begins to exhibit very unusual characteristics, in a state called helium II. One of these characteristics happens when a surface extends past the level of helium II, the helium II moves along the surface, against the force of gravity. Helium II will escape from a vessel that is not sealed by creeping along the sides until it reaches a warmer region where it evaporates.
[Helium, Wikipedia.org]

4 comments:

  1. I love your stitched stems!! What a great idea!!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, your card is so lovely and cute and this flower is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this card! The colours look absolutely wonderful together and layout is great :) Of course Josie is the cutest xD

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.