Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Lil Fashionette 30's Lylah

I made this card using Lil Fashionette 30's Lylah from Tickled Pink Stamps. The challenge this week at Lil Lolita Boutique is to create a card or project based on the sketch provided. This one was a simple sketch and so I thought to pair up printed word with clouds which reminds me of a relaxed sunny day with a good book to read!



Challenge:
Lil Lolita Boutique - Challenge #20
Main Stamp: Lil Fashionette - 30's Lylah (LL&L)
Patterned Paper: Jabberwooky (Graphics 45)
Metal Die: My Favorite Things Die-namics Cloud Trio
Copic Colors:
-skin/eyes: E00, E11, R20, R22, E41, E42, E43, E44
-hair: E08, E19, E18
-clothes: YG91, YG93, YG95, YG99, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49, W3

Did you know? "Amazing Grace" is a Christian hymn written by English poet and clergyman John Newton (1725–1807), published in 1779. With a message that forgiveness and redemption are possible regardless of the sins people commit and that the soul can be delivered from despair through the mercy of God, "Amazing Grace" is one of the most recognizable songs in the English-speaking world.
[Amazing Grace, Wikipedia.org]

8 comments:

  1. Good idea with the clouds ! superb card and nice colors !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute. love the word paper behind her and the clouds. Also really like that badge with the bird on it! great touch.
    Hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this card Barbara. It's simply stunning. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH Barbara!! This is gorgeous!! I love your colouring and your papers and well everything!! Awesome work:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Barbara! I love your take on the sketch! The clouds are fantastic. Beautiful DP too.
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooo I love the clouds, they are the perfect touch. Hugs from Bron xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the sketch Barbara, the card is fabulous! The clouds are such a great touch and I love how you've placed the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.