Sunday, October 17, 2010

London Back to School

I made this card using London Back to School from Simply Betty Stamps. This is for the 6th day of Halloween Challenge which as to create a card or project project using Jack-O-Lanterns. I took two images and combined theme, the other image is a coloring page from Elizabeth O. Dulemba. The original ghost was cut out and replaced with London, the new ghost, with her trusty sidekick ready for spooky action.


Challenge: Simply Betty - 6th Day of Halloween
Challenge: Stamp Something - Halloween
Main Stamp:
London Back to School (SBS) and Pumpkiny Ghost (EOD)
Patterned Paper: Toil & Trouble Ghost Story (The Girls' Paperie)
Copic Colors:
-london: 0, W00, W1, W2, W3, W5, W7, W8
-other: YG91, YG95, Y32, Y32, YR12, YR16, YR18

Did you know? Kiwi are flightless birds endemic to New Zealand and is it's national symbol indeed, the association is so strong that the term Kiwi is used, all over the world, as the colloquial demonym for New Zealanders.
[Kiwi, Wikipedia.org]

"On the 6th day of Halloween my ghoul gave to me, six grinning Jack-O-Lanters with smiles just for me"
Update: I made the top seven at Simply Betty Stamps for this challenge!

6 comments:

  1. wow, just wow, such a clever idea.
    Great design Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!! I love how she's sitting in the pumpkin! Great job! So clever!!
    So glad you've joined our 12 Days challenges!!
    Cheers
    cheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is way cool, Barbara! Me likey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Fabulous colouring and layout and I love all the lace and lush yellow roses.
    Thank you for joining in our Halloween Somethings theme at Stampin For The Weekend this week and good luck!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.