Monday, October 11, 2010

Millerstein

I made this card using Millerstein from Simply Betty Stamps for the 12 Days of Halloween Challenge! This time, the challenge is to create a card or project using crows as incorporate the quote given. I thought it would be fun to give Millerstein two different color eyes.


Challenge: Simply Betty - 4th Day of Halloween
Main Stamp: Millerstein (SBS)
Patterned Paper: Blackbird (MME)
Copic Colors:
-skin/eyes: YG91, YG93, E43, E44, E47
-hair: W1, W5, W7, W8
-clothes: E42, E43, E44, E47
-other: W1, W5, W7, W8

Did you know? Frankenstein (or The Modern Prometheus) is a novel written by Mary Shelley. Shelley started writing the story when she was 18 and the novel was published when she was 19 years old in the year 1818.
[Frankenstein, Wikipedia.org]

"On the 4th day of Halloween my ghoul love gave to me... four crazy Ravens."
Update: I made the top nine at Simply Betty Stamps for this challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Way cute! Love that paper! Great job as usual!!! (I sat this challenge out...no inspiration here...)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.