Saturday, October 9, 2010

Rock the Farm

I made this card using Rock the Farm by The Greeting Farm. I've been wanting to use this paper for a long time now and finally found the right combination. I might even be able to swap out the sentiment for to fit a baby boy theme.


Main Stamp: Rock the Farm (TGF)
Patterned Paper: Baby Farm Animals (TPS)
Dry Embossing: Cuttlebug Embossing Folders Animal Print
Copic Colors:
-skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
-hair: C1, C3
-clothes: G40, Y11, 0, B93, B41, YR20, YR21, YR65
-other: C1, C3

Did you know? The Surrey Iron Railway (SIR) was a 4 ft 2 in (1,270 mm) horse drawn narrow gauge railway that linked the former Surrey towns of Wandsworth and Croydon via Mitcham (all now suburbs of south London). It was constructed in the early years of the 19th century having been established by Act of Parliament in 1801, opening on 26 July 1803.
[Surrey Iron Railway, Wikipedia.org]

7 comments:

  1. WOW Barbara this is really cool!! I love this little girl too, and she looks so good with those cool Papers!!!
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooooo what a cool paper
    love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see the ticket a lot on your cards, where is it from?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Becky, thanks for your comment. Sorry I don't have your email so I hope you'll check back here for an answer. ;D The tickets are from a booklet: Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Adage Tickets. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you. I subscribed so I could see your response!
    I will definitely check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.